North Central Teacher Center
North Central Teacher Center "Goals"
- To provide professional development training for 21st Century best practices
- To provide teacher visitation and observation experiences
- To provide current educational information directly to teachers
- To research new educational resources and learning opportunities
The mission of the North Dakota Teacher Center Network (NDTCN) is to assist practicing teachers, education students and other educational personnel in professional knowledge and skill development to improve student learning.
The goals for the North Dakota Teacher Center Network (NDTCN) are to:
- Deliver professional development based on research and best practices.
- Facilitate joint projects and exchange of services between K-12 schools, state agencies, and professional development of preservice and inservice teachers.
- Communicate via printing and/or electronic mediums to all constituents.
- Provide practicing teachers, education students and other educational personnel with access to instructional resources and educational equipment.