College and Career Readiness
What we can do for you:
(message tailored for parents, educators, or students;
customized presentations by request)
Roads to Success: It’s A Joy Ride!
RUReady for ……College & Career Planning!
ACT vs. WorkKeys—Do We Really Need Another Test?
FAFSA—Show Me the Money!
Soft Skills: A Hardcore Need for Today’s Workforce
Creating A Comprehensive Career Development Program for Your School
Classroom lesson presentations
Customizing Plans of Study
Administer Work Keys Tests
College & Career Fair--Fall
Middle School Career Fair--Spring
Business Career Resources—A listing of regional businesses and what assistance they are willing to provide for your students and classes—Classroom Presentations, Tours, Job Shadows, Co-operative Work Experiences.
How To Request CCR Services
To request the services of North Central Education's College and Career Readiness Coordinator, please fill out the form below:
How to Sign up to Participate In NCEC's Events
To sign up to participate in NCEC's events, please fill out the form below:
College and Career Readiness Links
- Roads to Success
- ASCA National Model—Standards for Students
- ND State Counseling Standards for Students
- ACTE paper—What is “Career Ready?”
- Pathways to Student Success document
- A First Look at the Common Core and College and Career Readiness
- The Condition of College and Career Readiness—North Dakota 2102
- Individual Learning Plans
- Building a College Portfolio-- Prep, Grades 7-9
- 2012-13 Approved Career Interest Inventories
- ACT Scholarship Brochure
- ACT Scholarship Information
- Work Keys Q&A